Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The excitement builds

Each passing day brings me closer to our departure date which means I'm one day closer to Puerto Rico!  As I'm counting down the days, I am excited to discovered that we only have 7 more weeks to go! 
     Within the last week, our plans have changed slightly.  The team will be leaving on June 14th and will be spending the night at a hotel near BWI, which will eliminate stress from driving through Baltimore's early-morning rush-hour traffic and will allow us easier access to the airport. 
     Thus, the fact that we'll be leaving Thursday evening, reduces the countdown time to 49 days.  Which, right now seems like forever, but I pray that once we get in the middle of  packing, its gonna go quickly--because a person can possess only so much patience!
     So for now, I guess I just need to focus on getting clothing and other items organized and put together.  This should make the task of packing easier when the time comes.  All of that, in addition to Googling pictures of Puerto Rican beaches and allowing them to satisfy me until I can see them for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment